12 year old girl stabs brother in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A 12-year-old girl in Oklahoma allegedly confessed to stabbing and killing her 9-year-old brother while the siblings’ parent slept last week.

“Officers learned the children’s parent was upstairs asleep when the 12-year-old daughter woke the parent up and said that she had stabbed her 9-year-old brother,” the Tulsa Police Department said in a press release issued Friday, Jan. 6, 2023.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/12-ye...g-and-killing-9-year-old-brother-in-oklahoma/
I knew Tulsa had a crime issue but I didn’t know it was THIS bad

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thing I thought about when I saw this was Ambien. Which it probably isn’t. Although I’ve heard/read/seen it doing really crazy things to people. My buddy got up in the middle of the night after taking Ambien, went to the store and bought a shitload of groceries. All he remembered was going to bed, then waking up standing in his kitchen surrounded by groceries everywhere. I took it one time and it almost killed me. I’ll spare y’all the story, but it wasn’t good.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy-3.gif

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thing I thought about when I saw this was Ambien. Which it probably isn’t. Although I’ve heard/read/seen it doing really crazy things to people. My buddy got up in the middle of the night after taking Ambien, went to the store and bought a shitload of groceries. All he remembered was going to bed, then waking up standing in his kitchen surrounded by groceries everywhere. I took it one time and it almost killed me. I’ll spare y’all the story, but it wasn’t good.
Yup, I took it one time and one time only. It wasn't a good thing.. I had gotten from the doctor so I could sleep on an overseas flight since I have a very hard time sleeping on planes, fortunately I tried it before the flight.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How sad and tragic.

My wife took Ambien for a while. My wife shot the floor one night with an HK USP in .40. Luckily I wasn’t home, was out on business. She had a dream someone had broken in. She went to investigate (which I teach not to do) and when she saw the man, she fired. She said she woke when she smelled the burning gunpowder with her weapon pointed at the floor. Claims to not remember anything but her dream, never heard the shot either. No walls or glass were hurt.

I found the bullet later. It stayed trapped under the heavy duty carpet. The HP had flattened out and skidded on the concrete about 10-12” from where it impacted and came to rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom