15-22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love mine, got it at sooner state pawn for $420 and tax. Plus the free ammo made it a no brainer, oh and it was an FDE Magpul MOE version too. Slapped a riser and red dot on it and sighted it in at 50 yards last weekend. It's a blast and great squirrel gun to boot.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up mine at Academy for under 400 year before last. Passed on the all green version for a plain black one. Put a moe grip on it and a knock off ctr stock. It's threaded now and have a plain A2 flash hider on it. Cheap red dot I need to sight in. It's a riot to shoot.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also make great Appleseed rifles, with the addition of a picatinny-mounted front sling swivel and a GI web sling. They already have nice click-adjustable sights right out of the box, which puts them a step ahead of most other semi-auto rimfires.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine at SSP but have added a Magpul MOE stock, Hogue grip, Mapul front grip, Magpul MBUS sights, and a Vortex Strikefire red dot. Too much invested but a tin of fun. Now if I could just find some ammo...

GunnerJacky

Marksman
Reaction score
I prefer .22s ammo because of its nice accuracy and particularly when you are looking at the hyper velocity rounds accuracy. The 15-22 rifle is geared around running higher velocity ammo from a functional standpoint and generally give reasonable accuracy. You can also use .223 with a .22 conversion kit or just get a .22.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer .22s ammo because of its nice accuracy and particularly when you are looking at the hyper velocity rounds accuracy. The 15-22 rifle is geared around running higher velocity ammo from a functional standpoint and generally give reasonable accuracy. You can also use .223 with a .22 conversion kit or just get a .22.

Say what?

Are we talking about the S&W M&P 15-22 rifle?

I'm pretty sure .22s ammo won't fire in this rifle. Further, I must have slept through that ".22 conversion kit" which permits use of .223 (!)

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom