15-22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked one up at Walmart today. Holy crap. It's fun in a box. Ran 200 rounds through it, no hiccups an I'm wearing out my 4" spinner at 25 yards. Ready to see what I can do at 50-100 yards.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine, I don't have access to spinners and such but still more fun than flogging frogs.

Did you get in on the deal where you buy an M&P15-22 and you get a bulk pack of ammo at no cost? Or as it may seem these days "buy a bulk box of .22LR and get an M&P15-22 free".

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine, I don't have access to spinners and such but still more fun than flogging frogs.

Did you get in on the deal where you buy an M&P15-22 and you get a bulk pack of ammo at no cost? Or as it may seem these days "buy a bulk box of .22LR and get an M&P15-22 free".

Do I send in something to S&W? Did not know anything about that. Please let me know how to proceed.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't tell you about it where you bought the rifle. I had read about it in an email I got but while I was at the Academy in Norman the other day the sales guys were telling anyone who asked about .22LR which, considering the rarity of .22 ammo, might just be enough to push over anyone sitting on the fence about buying a .22 rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom