1944 Mauser Mod.98

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclguy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Know how and where would be the easiest to sell it without getting $50 at a pawn shop? Its just sitting here taking space. I really don't need it and could use a 30-30 for my kid instead

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Know how and where would be the easiest to sell it without getting $50 at a pawn shop? Its just sitting here taking space. I really don't need it and could use a 30-30 for my kid instead

Do your time on this board. Actively participate in our lively discussions. Read the rules in the classifieds. Sell it there.

Basically 20 post of substance and a month.
But you really need to read those rules. :bowdown: to the mods....j/k

You might be able to swap for an older 30-30 lever gun even.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As you are in Collinsville, take it to Medlock's on Main Street and either trade it or consign it for sale (if you're not in a big hurry). You won't get as much, but if you're uncomfortable with FTF sales it's an option. If you're thinking about consigning do it today or tomorrow so they can haul it with them to Wannenmacher's.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Face To Face

Means you're going to meet someone face to face or in person somewhere.

Or Failed To Fire
Or Failed To Function

Kind of depends on the circumstances.

cyclguy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks....I thought that might have meant that but wasn't sure. I don't have a problem with that at all. Had a guy from VT wanting to purchase but, I'm not comfortable with that at all

Latest posts

Top Bottom