1978 F250 4x4 with 139 original miles.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a baby blue '77 that I'd pay good money to get back today. It had the in-line 300 with about 30k original miles on it. Man I miss that truck!
I know exactly what you mean my father had a baby blue 77 Highboy. I've been looking for that unicorn for a long time and have yet to find it.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The caption kinda sounds like an ESL or AI translation. Eg: “which has 139 original trucks”.
Im thinking ‘lost’ might be a translational error. Cuz I don’t know how anyone actually loses a truck. For 42 years.

It’s a sweet pickup though.
Guy could have bought it without telling the wife, locked it up in a barn, and keeled over dead at the dinner table.
She, or anyone else never went into that particular barn until 42 years later.

It’s possible and plausible.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who the heck only puts 139 miles on a vehicle???

Buying a new vehicle and preserving it by keeping the miles of for resale is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she will be pristine for her next boyfriend.,

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A former co-worker found a 67 stingray vette in a garage behind an old woman’s home covered in dust while he was doing roofing on the garage and home. Asked if she wanted to sell it. She said no. It was bought by her son before a deployment to Vietnam so his dream car would be home when he got home. Unfortunately he didn’t come home alive.
He bought it at the auction when she passed away. Had a couple hundred miles on it.
I think that’s how a lot of these vehicles become “lost”.
I knew a farmer in Pa. that lost his son in Viet Nam, same deal, wouldn't sell the Corvette. I'm not sure what became of it after the farmer died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom