• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 2 cemetery plots and marker, referral bonus added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So let make it even more interesting: This is an offer, no lets say incentive since everyone is in need of something.

To anyone who refers a buyer to us for this package we will give that person a $500 finders fee!!

The buyer will need to purchase the burial package listed above and will need to tell us who referred them, once we close the deal my wife and I will give the person doing the referral $500 in one hundred dollar bills.

Have you been wondering where you’re going to rest in peace when your time comes or are you just looking for a steal of a deal to make some extra gun money? Because we all know you can’t take it with you.

Well…..here is opportunity knocking!!

In Resurrection Memorial Cemetery at 7800 NW Expressway in OKC, we are offering 2 side by side plots in the most desired section of the cemetery to include a 44”x14” Matthews Companion Marker with vase.

Perpetual and Endowment care fund is paid in full. Section 3, Block 45, Lot 14, and grave sites 3 & 4.

If this package was purchased today from Resurrection Memorial Cemetery, the price of the plots are $3300 each and the marker would be $5500 for a total of $12,100.

We are offering the entire package for the lowly sum of $10,500, it breaks down to $3000/plot and $4500 for the marker.

But wait, there’s more!! We will pay the transfer fee which is $500.

These belonged to my in-laws, they chose to be placed close to us after they retired.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom