Fun on a cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It’s time to have a discussion about how black people are destroying Carnival Cruise Line…​

https://revolver.news/2024/07/time-to-have-discussion-black-people-destroying-carnival-cruise-lines/
They do this crap for videos. Unfortunately, it reinforces the public’s opinion about them.
They are promoting the reason the public doesn’t like them, but they don’t see that as the “likes” overwhelmingly drive them to be more emboldened to do it again.
It’s a sad cycle they somehow don’t understand, while screaming racism against their race.
Millions upon millions of the black race just want to get along and get through life like the rest of us. Go throughout their lives without controversy, raise a family and live the American dream.
These social media idiots are ruining these dreams
.The “accidental”videoing of the incident is BS.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
believe it or not going up the northeast coast from NY is good [except you have to touch foot in NY] - it's mostly about the ports imo - by far the best are in European countries

I have found some very interesting cruises to Novia Scotia, Greenland, Iceland and into Norway. But leaving from Brooklyn is a NO GO, for me. Florida or Carolinas, I would do, but New York can KMA!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It’s time to have a discussion about how black people are destroying Carnival Cruise Line…​

https://revolver.news/2024/07/time-to-have-discussion-black-people-destroying-carnival-cruise-lines/

Our first (and so far, ONLY) cruise was on Carnival. I was surprised at the number of blacks on board. There was no "trouble", as such. The "problems" (loud, rowdy, yelling, drunks, rude) were college kids (mostly white and from more affluent backgrounds).

In the omelet breakfast line, first morning out. A college kid ordered 3 eggs over easy. The line was long and his order took more time than 4 omelets. He was constantly telling the cook how to properly prepare his eggs. The cook kept looking over to the long line and apologizing. Finally, saying his eggs were done and turning to leave, the 6'10", the Rock looking, black guy behind me, I had been talking with, says, "tomorrow order a F****** omelet!" College kid in his tough guy sparky voice, "I don't (and turns towards us, looking up and his voice going up an octave and getting shinier with every word) like omlets, ok, yes Sir.
I busted out laughing.
The next morning, college boy was eating Cheerios.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7014.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom