• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 2 cemetery plots and marker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Have you been wondering where you’re going to rest in peace when your time comes or are you just looking for a steal of a deal to make some extra gun money? Because we all know you can’t take it with you.

Well…..here is opportunity knocking!!

In Resurrection Memorial Cemetery at 7800 NW Expressway in OKC, we are offering 2 side by side plots in the most desired section of the cemetery to include a 44”x14” Matthews Companion Marker with vase.

Perpetual and Endowment care fund is paid in full. Section 3, Block 45, Lot 14, and grave sites 3 & 4.

If this package was purchased today from Resurrection Memorial Cemetery, the price of the plots are $3300 each and the marker would be $5500 for a total of $12,100.

We are offering the entire package for the lowly sum of $10,500, it breaks down to $3000/plot and $4500 for the marker.

But wait, there’s more!! We will pay the transfer fee which is $500.

These belonged to my in-laws, they chose to be placed close to us after they retired.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
I've been a member here at OSA for 18 years. I've seen everything from garden tools to tires sold here, but never cemetery plots.

steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
In the movie "Caddyshack", Rodney Dangerfield’s character Al Czervik exclaimed -“I tell ya, golf courses and cemeteries are the biggest wastes of prime real estate.”

Cremation for me!
Same for my wife and me. Cremation. Already paid for. Have a card in wallet. When I’m gone, kids call the # and they take care of everything from notifying VA to arranging pick up and transfer to mortuary, Viewing, and cremation. Already have containers for ashes. Paid $4200 years ago for wife and me. It’s guaranteed and insured. I see no reason to spend a ton of money to be put in the ground. My kids will need it more. The only thing I can leave this world with is Honor and Integrity… My feeling is, i came from seed, I return as dust. My ashes will be scattered where something may grow, if I’m put in a casket and put in the ground, the same will happen, it will just cost more and take longer. I also put both my kids on all real estate deeds, bank accounts and everything of value. (No inheritance tax) they already own it. Certificate of death takes us off title or account and they are left as owners. No probate…. Sorry to ramble… Feel free to accuse me of being to realistic, or maybe I had one to many tonight.

Last edited:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’m glad everyone’s got their plan already, but it’d be nice if ya’ll would tell those that don’t want to be burned and scattered about these two plots.

There’s gotta be at least two people left in the world that want to be buried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom