2 ugly 2.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her sign isn't far off. She'd definitely be in the running for ugliest streetwalker of some I saw out in Compton, but I'm not sure she'd win 1st place. She'd fit right in with them though except for her ethnicity. I used to have to drive into that $hithole because one of our vendors was located there.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always been my philosophy. Ain't gonna pay for it from anyone. Although, as they say, you always end up paying for it one way or another. <sigh>

Cash in the barrel head will be the cheapest you ever had and there are no head games. You KNOW you are gonna get it if you pay upfront.

That being said, I have expensive tastes so I'll just go ahead and pay the extra for the POSSIBILITY of getting a good one.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cash in the barrel head will be the cheapest you ever had and there are no head games. You KNOW you are gonna get it if you pay upfront.

That being said, I have expensive tastes so I'll just go ahead and pay the extra for the POSSIBILITY of getting a good one.

Yeah... most of the ones I've seen/heard do those kinda things are the ones I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole if it were being thrown at me. I'll go without.

Latest posts

Top Bottom