2009 Oklahoma 3-Gun Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sure I just missed this in my reading of the rules but it there a limit on magazine capacity?

In?

Rifle- no limit in open but no drum style magazines in tac. Ie, no beta mags or the snail 90 rounders.
Pistol- if you can cram it in a USPSA legal magazine in limited for tac. Open is 170 mm mags and HM is 8 rounds only. We are in talks about letting 10 rounds in HM.
Shotgun- the gun may have no more then 9 rounds at a loaded start and 8 for an empty chamber start in tac. Open can have as many as the gun can handle. The saiga's are restriced to 8 in each magazine but on a loaded start, can hot load one and put a new magazine in or have 9 in a start magazine.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Down to under a month. We are still thinking of creative props for the stages.

It will be a hoot. The mini targets arrived and althugh they are not real small(about 1/2 size). They will still pose a challenge.

See you there.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I got the mini targets in. These are going to be fun. The upper sections of the classics are 2" x 3". They are nice and small.

Gonna be fun. We might even throw in a bonus stage so bring plenty of rifle and slugs.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom