2010 High Plains Shotgun Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not me. I did shoot 2 stages weak hand only for hpsc! :)
After the shoulder heals!

M

I hope your little boo boo on your shoulder doesn't make you think that you are going to make us shoot the long guns weakhand only at the next 3 gun match?

Man I'm sorry that your shoulder is jacked up. I hope it doesn't ruin what has started to be a great 3 gun season.

For those of you that haven't heard about what happened to Mikes shoulder...I heard that Mike was winning the match overall when out of nowhere he took a terrible fall and broke some bones in his shoulder. I also heard that he did get two rounds off and on target while he was falling which gave him another stage win before he had to withdraw from the match.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your little boo boo on your shoulder doesn't make you think that you are going to make us shoot the long guns weakhand only at the next 3 gun match?

Man I'm sorry that your shoulder is jacked up. I hope it doesn't ruin what has started to be a great 3 gun season.

For those of you that haven't heard about what happened to Mikes shoulder...I heard that Mike was winning the match overall when out of nowhere he took a terrible fall and broke some bones in his shoulder. I also heard that he did get two rounds off and on target while he was falling which gave him another stage win before he had to withdraw from the match.

That's terrible... He really missed out on some cool prize table stuff

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The prizes were fantastic! I scored a certificate for a $220 LaRur LT-1389 mount, a couple boxes of fiocchi shells, blackhawk t-shirt, another LaRue God Bless our Sniper sticker, and a free sandwich from whataburger. That easily covers the match fee and the cost of ammo:)

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Pstmstr it is Kurt with a K.

No Pinto didn't fall down...he was sooo far ahead of everyone that all the top guys paid off the M.D. to mug him, He never even saw it coming; who say,s "everyone" loves Firemen.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

No Pinto didn't fall down...he was sooo far ahead of everyone that all the top guys paid off the M.D. to mug him, He never even saw it coming; who say,s "everyone" loves Firemen.

Sorry Kurt, when can you teach me how to reload my sg in less than the 30 seconds per round it felt like at the match. :)

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Hehehe. It was still a great match. Doc said it would have went soon anyway.

I will think twice before I call the FD next time though! :)

Thanks to everyone that supported this match. Looking forward to the Nordic Components High Plains Rifle Challenge coming late this fall!

Latest posts

Top Bottom