• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 2012 Jeep Unlimited Sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Has it had a tuneup, belts, hoses, or break work done?
The only thing it's needed in the 2 years I've owned it was the clutch, as mentioned above. My son didn't put many miles on it at all, just back and forth from school on holidays. I haven't looked at the brake pads but they work great. I tend to replace hoses/belts when they fail.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
V.I.N. for Jeep...

Attachments

• IMG_VIN_093920.jpg
    IMG_VIN_093920.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In response to questions I've received...

Engine:
3.6L VVT, 6 cylinder
https://www.motorreviewer.com/engine.php?engine_id=167
Other known repairs/issues:
No other known issues. The plastic post on the brake light switch (that I replaced) inserts into a steel mounting bracket with tiny plastic tabs. This seemed as if it were an insecure arrangement (bad engineering), so I zip-tied it, for peace-of-mind. Happy to show that to you. The black exterior plastic should be wiped down with a product that renews/protects it (see photos). It was parked outside for 2 semesters at OSU. We kept it in a garage prior to that. It has been parked outside for the last 60 days or so, on the shade side of a garage. The plastic was a bit faded when we bought it - we've never put any product on it. If it was ever washed or vacuumed since we bought it, I'm unaware of it. I tend to take very good care of my stuff mechanically, just not as much cosmetically, especially if one of the kids has it. If someone wants to come look at it, I'll probably take the time to wash it, but I always preferred seeing a vehicle -not- detailed to get a more accurate idea of it's condition. Steam-cleaning the engine bay can cover a lot of sins...

If trading for Au/Ag:
I suppose we just have to agree on a price. An objective way to determine Au/Ag value is to call a reputable dealer (e.g. Don's Coins or Tulsa Gold and Silver) and request their current buy price and sell price for whatever specie you're offering, and split the difference. That would result in a price less than what I could buy if for, and more than you could sell it for, which benefits both buyer and seller. I won't accept "rounds" (generic 1oz silver discs). I'd take ingots/bars from a reputable mint, gold or silver sovereign coins (Silver Eagles, Gold Eagles, Libertads, Pandas, Krugerrands, Maple Leafs, etc.) or pre-1965 U.S. coins ("junk" silver).

I now have the current TX registration/safety sticker for the windshield, in hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom