2013 Ford Explorer xlt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyway, wife wanted a new car. So I got her a 2013 Explorer. Seats 8.

This thing does everthing cept steer itself.

Liked to crap myself when it started to talk to me. You tell it to turn heat on, it asks what temp. Want radio on, just tell it what station. Has a backup camara with warning thing. Can set a speed limit, so ya shouldnt ever get a ticket.

Its got more but i aint figgered it all out yet. Its drives good, brakes good, has comfortable seat. Has good view. Just hope it holds up to this dirt road.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ford's including some pretty innovative stuff on all their cars. One thing I don't get is the park assist. I understand it in something as big as an Explorer, but why do you need back up cameras and self-parking on something as small as a Focus?

Congrats on the new ride. I really like the brand new Explorers. I'm not a crossover fan, but I'll admit I really like the Edge, too.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We checked the Edge, was good enough for me. she wanted 4fd and something bigger. I just cant get over the talking thing.

This is our first ford, well i had a '70 in 84, always had a Chevy before. Anyways, she's happy. I'll stick with my ol 300,000+ miles Tundra with 1 speaker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom