2013 hit list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything can happen, and he could get poached or hit by a car, but I'd let that wide buck age a little if he was living on my land and I was trying to manage my deer herd. That deer has a chance to be something special.

If he was on public land, I'd put a bullet right in his brisket.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great bucks! I love that wide one....I agree with others that he has a chance to be a GIANT! That 10 is the one I would be gunning for too, I am gonna go a little higher and guess him at 155-160 ish. Where do you get your rice bran and soy bean meal? Just curious....and does it stay good in the trough even if it gets wet?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great bucks! I love that wide one....I agree with others that he has a chance to be a GIANT! That 10 is the one I would be gunning for too, I am gonna go a little higher and guess him at 155-160 ish. Where do you get your rice bran and soy bean meal? Just curious....and does it stay good in the trough even if it gets wet?

I get my rice bran at atwoods and the soybean meal at a grain elevator in Clinton,i would bet ross feed in elreno would have it,and no if it gets wet it sours,it does better just put it on the ground I think that's the first time I had it in a trough

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, when you going to start this chase??

Best get out there before someone pulls them over to their feeder! Good luck!

I hunted weds evening no 10 point its to hot for that big ole fat thing to get up on his feet before dark.in 20 days I only had 4 days that he made it before dark.if it was cooler I think it would be a different story.but it will be ML season before I make it back to okla,work sucks during deer season

Latest posts

Top Bottom