• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 2013 Yamaha YZ450F Final price drop. $4,350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Motorcycles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
4350.00$
Caliber
I’m reluctant to post this here since you guys can’t handle the power this bike has. 😊 It is like new with approximately 35-40 hours on it. I’ve owned it for 8 years and in that time I’ve only put 25 hours on it. It’s a great bike but I don’t ride it enough to keep it. I have only used Mobile 1 full synthetic oil. It needs nothing except an owner who will ride it more. This is the best used 450 out there. The price is $4,350 and it is worth every penny. 😀

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpeg
    IMG_1203.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1202.jpeg
    IMG_1202.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1201.jpeg
    IMG_1201.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1200.jpeg
    IMG_1200.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1199.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
No, but I sure would like to ride one. :)

I got two a year for 8 years from Honda. They wanted them in the woods as to not stereotype them as motocross only. Cut the handle bar down narrow, fly wheel weights for unbelievable low end torque. Huge meaty Teraflex rear tire and it was a Woods Beast! I raced for Honda for 8 years in my long ago youth.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Thank you for not buying this bike. I only kinda wanted to sell it. :)

Keep riding if you can, never quit till your body says no more! Best hobby in the world! I lasted till till I was 40. I will pay for it the rest of my life, but would not change a thing. Sports, Dirt Bikes, Offroad Racing and Drag Bikes can put some hurt on a guy but damn they are such fun!

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I got two a year for 8 years from Honda. They wanted them in the woods as to not stereotype them as motocross only. Cut the handle bar down narrow, fly wheel weights for unbelievable low end torque. Huge meaty Teraflex rear tire and it was a Woods Beast! I raced for Honda for 8 years in my long ago youth.
Hahaha first time I ever got decently tore up was on one of those. My dads buddy used to have two and dad had one for awhile. Those are genuinely scary bikes but god they are fun

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Keep riding if you can, never quit till your body says no more! Best hobby in the world! I lasted till till I was 40. I will pay for it the rest of my life, but would not change a thing. Sports, Dirt Bikes, Offroad Racing and Drag Bikes can put some hurt on a guy but damn they are such fun!
I can and I do. Nothing crazy though. I'm mid 50's and still like to ride wheelies. I also have a 2010 KX450F that I don't ride much either. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom