21 Day Dry Fire program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DryFireTrainingCardsOx

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Ox...the main guy behind 21 Day Alpha Shooter and Dry Fire Training Cards. I was practicing my Google-fu this morning and found this page and I'd be happy to answer any questions y'all have.

Here's some real quick answers.

1. 21 Day Alpha Shooter is the 3rd evolution in our dry fire training. First was the book Tactical Firearms Training Secrets, second was Dry Fire Training Cards, and 21 Day Alpha Shooter is 3rd. Dry Fire Training Cards comes free with 21 Day Alpha Shooter. If you're really curious, I made a page on our blog today and copied the email I sent to my subscribers when we launched 21 Day Alpha Shooter to tie everything together: http://www.dryfiretrainingcards.com/21-day-alpha-shooter-dry-fire-evolution/

2. Reviews: There are a TON of reviews for Dry Fire Training Cards. 260+ on Amazon. Michael Bane talked about them a few times this year. If you're an NTOA member, you can read their review/recommendation. SEAL Sniper Instructor, Chris Sajnog recommends them on a few of his sites and in at least one of his books.

21DayAlphaShooter is basically dry fire training cards on turbo. The "glowing reviews" as you put it, DocOhm, on our site are representative of general user experience. If your experience doesn't match, we'll gladly refund your money. Travis Pike wrote 2 articles on the training this fall on LoadoutRoom.com...one before he went through the 21 day training and one after that includes pictures and stats.

3. Buying the cards separately. You can get the cards separately on amazon, at http://dryfiretrainingcards.com, or you can get the app on the Apple app store.

4. "Magic" re: druryj I can see where you're coming from about there being no magic, but here's something to keep in mind. The Global War on Terror has given us a TON of after action data that we didn't have 15 years ago. We have better computers, better data collection, neuroscience has made HUGE leaps, and we understand how the brain works better now than ever before. The reason our claims and results are SO different than what you get with traditional training methods is because our methods are VERY different. We use a LOT of accelerated learning techniques. That means that we get better results with less training time and smaller budgets. If you listen to Seeklander's podcast, there was an interview a few weeks ago with Dusty Solomon from Building Shooters and Sealed Mindset. I work VERY closely with SEALed Mindset and if you listened to the podcast, you understand some of the tools we use to get the dramatic results we get.

Please let me know if you've got any other questions, and I'll be happy to answer them. To see more about our home study program, go to http://21DayAlphaShooter.com

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone want to take the 21-day challenge and see if it works? It would mean more statistically if several of us tried it - and we could start ana ccountability thread to compare notes, encourage each other, or note deficiencies we may see.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the cards. If you don't dry fire at all you will see benefits. But programs from Ben stoeger, Steve Anderson or Mike Seeklander will give you significantly better results.

Spend the extra $10 and get the stoeger or Anderson books.

DryFireTrainingCardsOx

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have the cards. If you don't dry fire at all you will see benefits. But programs from Ben stoeger, Steve Anderson or Mike Seeklander will give you significantly better results.

Spend the extra $10 and get the stoeger or Anderson books.

Those are all great programs, but significantly different enough that most serious shooters will benefit from having more than one. Mine will help competitive shooters, but neither Dry Fire Training Cards nor 21 Day Alpha Shooter are designed specifically for competitive shooters like the other three. All of my training products and live training are focused on fundamentals for self-defense shooting and any benefit for competition is a bonus. I think that competition is great, and it does a better job of getting shooters to push themselves than almost anything else out there, but that's just not my focus.

Did you just get the cards or the 21 Day Alpha Shooter home study program?

DryFireTrainingCardsOx

New to the site!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the 21 Day Alpha Shooter program?
http://www.dryfiretrainingcards.com/21das

I couldn't find any online reviews of this (except for the glowing reviews on THEIR WEBSITE!).
Just wondering if it's worthwhile or not.

Hey Docohm, I replied back to your question, but it ended up on page 2 and I'm not sure if you saw it. Either way, let me know if you've got any more questions.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are all great programs, but significantly different enough that most serious shooters will benefit from having more than one. Mine will help competitive shooters, but neither Dry Fire Training Cards nor 21 Day Alpha Shooter are designed specifically for competitive shooters like the other three. All of my training products and live training are focused on fundamentals for self-defense shooting and any benefit for competition is a bonus. I think that competition is great, and it does a better job of getting shooters to push themselves than almost anything else out there, but that's just not my focus.

Did you just get the cards or the 21 Day Alpha Shooter home study program?

I have the cards. FWIW I started on the seeklander defensive dry fire program before moving on to the stoeger. I think the cards are a good product and give people variety from the standard draw and pull the trigger.

The Steve Anderson books suck.. stoeger is an ass, Seeklander is good

What don't you like about the stoeger or Anderson programs?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anderson is a paper gm and just does some hand holding., stoeger brings nothing new to dry fire.
My opinion is that if you have nothing new or innovative to write about, then you're only writing to make money

Latest posts

Top Bottom