.22 Ammo at Walmart in Moore (19th St)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I saw that Moore Walmart has 525 round boxes according to BrassBadger. I went by there tonight and talked to one of the guys at the counter. He told me that they keep it all locked up in a safe until 7am, then they bring it out. Said they always have a line of folks waiting. I'm probably the only person in the world that didn't know this, but I thought I would share the info.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that too, I may swing by on the way to church to see if there are any leftovers.

Don't waste your time. It's gone. They had 12 boxes of 525 rounds each. When I got there at 6:50 this morning there were 6 guys in front of me in line (all of which were pro ammo hunters). Every one of them had exact change ready for their purchase. I've never waited in line for ammo before (and rarely even shoot .22). I just had to see for myself what these guy's are doing.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No pictures of the 6 guys to share?

LOL. Nope, didn't have them pose for pics. The lady that works there, Pat, says everytime they get some 22 in the same guys are there to pick it up. She also told me she thinks that 2 of them are dealers. I'm pretty sure at least one of the guys was in the pick from Bass Pro that was taken a little while back...but I couldn't find the pic, so I'm not sure.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by there tonight and talked to one of the guys at the counter. He told me that they keep it all locked up in a safe until 7am, then they bring it out.
That's the point where it's time to explain that you're there to buy it now, and ask him to call the store manager to send someone to get it if he's not willing to.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the point where it's time to explain that you're there to buy it now, and ask him to call the store manager to send someone to get it if he's not willing to.

Putting it out at the same time every time is just teeing it up for those guys. They need to just start stocking it at random times, or whenever they get around to it.

Something else that would fix it would be if they got 1200 boxes in, and not just 12.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BrassBadger says they'll be 333 round packs of .22 ammo at Walmart on 19th in Moore, in the morning. Again, they pull it out at 7:00 am. The professional ammo hunters get there around 6:00 am from what I was told today. Good luck folks. I won't be there.....gotta work. I rarely shoot .22, but would like to see this stuff go to a good home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom