.22 Ammo at Walmart in Moore (19th St)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malbrour

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought 22 ammo in over a year. I walk by the ammo cases occasionally, but never see any. Hope to get some before my grandson gets to shooting age. What a world this has become...

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't have time to stop by on Sunday and my work day generally begins around 7AM so I likely can't even attempt it during the week. But honestly if those neanderthals are showing up at 6AM for ammo that gets put out at 7AM, they can just keep on keepin on, because I'm not waiting in line for an hour to buy 1500 rounds of 22 at full price. I don't know how they are still making a buck doing it? Everyone everywhere is ripping these flippers and "says" they aren't paying premium prices for 22 but if that were the case these guys wouldn't still be waiting in line to snatch it up and they'd stop.

I guess these cats are retired or unemployed? I can't imagine parking in a Walmart aisle for an hour to try and turn a buck on 3 boxes of ammo. How much can you make on a box anyway??? I just can't see this being a very successful venture - there just must still be some folks out there that are hard up enough to pay double or something. It's a weird deal for sure.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...........I guess these cats are retired or unemployed? I can't imagine parking in a Walmart aisle for an hour to try and turn a buck on 3 boxes of ammo. How much can you make on a box anyway??? I just can't see this being a very successful venture - there just must still be some folks out there that are hard up enough to pay double or something. It's a weird deal for sure.

I've seen them literally "parked" sitting in the motorized scooters walmart has, some even bring a little folding camping seat to sit on. Yes everyone says they won't pay those guys double or triple prices, but apparently there are many people who will, and continue to do so. Heck I see .22 on this site priced and apparently selling without any problem for twice what it was actually paid for, happens all the time.

Apparently it pays better than BINGO :)

BTW I haven't seen a bulk 550 pack at Walmart in probably 18 months or more. I did see some CCI mini mags 1 time in that same 18 month span, must have got in more than those a$$hats could get away with.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard from a buddy who said their selling to pawn shops too, did see an ad in the tulsa world, 550 pack for $60, I will wait an hour in line to get 22lr, that's about the only way to get at a decent price, haven't seen bulk at bass pro or academy in a long time, wallyworld is where its at, thanks brassbadger!!!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't have time to stop by on Sunday and my work day generally begins around 7AM so I likely can't even attempt it during the week. But honestly if those neanderthals are showing up at 6AM for ammo that gets put out at 7AM, they can just keep on keepin on, because I'm not waiting in line for an hour to buy 1500 rounds of 22 at full price. I don't know how they are still making a buck doing it? Everyone everywhere is ripping these flippers and "says" they aren't paying premium prices for 22 but if that were the case these guys wouldn't still be waiting in line to snatch it up and they'd stop.

I guess these cats are retired or unemployed? I can't imagine parking in a Walmart aisle for an hour to try and turn a buck on 3 boxes of ammo. How much can you make on a box anyway??? I just can't see this being a very successful venture - there just must still be some folks out there that are hard up enough to pay double or something. It's a weird deal for sure.

3 boxes of Remington 525 costs around $31 and some change. Gougers can turn around and sell for $50-$60 a box. So let's say they make $100-$150 for a hour or hour and a half of work. Not bad money. Would you rather work at Burger King or sit on your butt for an hour at Walmart?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 boxes of Remington 525 costs around $31 and some change. Gougers can turn around and sell for $50-$60 a box. So let's say they make $100-$150 for a hour or hour and a half of work. Not bad money. Would you rather work at Burger King or sit on your butt for an hour at Walmart?

525 rounds of Remington is under $10 before tax? That's news to me, damn. I was thinking last time I got 555-rd boxes of Winchester, I paid about $24 a box. Last February. I mean 2013.

Latest posts

Top Bottom