22 Drum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I now have several of these Black Dog drums and really like them... My .22 upper uses a modified Ciener kit that has become very picky. It ran great for thousnads and thousands of rounds but is not quite as cooperative at the moment. I have run several hundred rounds through some Nordic Component uppers with these drums with great sucess. I'll be picking one of those up as soon as possible.

SandDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

I went to the range with both drums, my two 10/22's & my TEC-22

The Black Dog performed by far the best!

The ProMag never worked properly at all, I sent it back to ProMag & took advantage of it's lifetime warranty.

I'll post again, when I get it back from them & give it another 'Shot'

Here's a pic of my TEC-22 & the BD drum....

~SD

ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r297_sanddude_11cecc72.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did find at the last USSA rifle match that it's possible to cause malfs with the BDM drum by careless or improper loading techniques. I had several failures on a single stage. When loading for the next stage, I discovered that I had gotten some rounds out of alignment by holding the winding tab too far down as I dropped the rounds in. By paying more attention to what I was doing from that point on, it worked perfectly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom