22 Drum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally broke down today and bought a pro mag 50 round drum for my 10/22. Hopefully it will be a winner. If not maybe someone will be interested in a slightly used drum for sale.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let us know how it works. I would love to have one but I was skeptical of how well it would work.

I've got the Black Dog Machine 50 round drum for my .22lr AR-15 and let me tell you that it works VERY well. BDM makes a 10/22 50 round drum as well, if the Promag is less than acceptable.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any issues in the video. It was spitting them out pretty quick. :gun1:

The only issue I had was the hot case that landed on my arm. lol... The drum has been flawless through 3 steel challenge matches and the recent rifle match at OKCGC... I didn't really need the capacity but rather the reliabilty.

dwalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two customers that use the BDM drums with their FA M16 with the Spike's .22LR Conversions with Auto Trip and bot say they have not had a single FTF. The 10/22 is the same with the exception of the tower off of the drum. There's a reason the Pro Mags are less expensive. BDM also has the same design for the S&W MP15-22.

Latest posts

Top Bottom