22 LR Bricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another reason never to go to Dick's again. A buddy of mine went in on Friday BEFORE Black Friday and had manager tell him that they had over 40,000 rds in the back but had been ordered by corporate not to sell until Black Friday. Screw them (still).

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another reason never to go to Dick's again. A buddy of mine went in on Friday BEFORE Black Friday and had manager tell him that they had over 40,000 rds in the back but had been ordered by corporate not to sell until Black Friday. Screw them (still).

Seems like a dick move to me.

Not to mention that it's a stupid business decision too. Lets see I can sell now for $2.00 more than tomorrow, I'll sell tomorrow... :screwy:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

From my days in retail, that sounds about right. I have worked for Walmart and Kmart, and both companies held merchandise in the back for a week or so before Black Friday to ensure inventory for the sale. The Dick minions would be screaming in the streets if they only had 10 bricks to offer on Friday. And 40,000 rounds in 500 round bricks isn't that much considering the volume on Black Friday.

Not that I'm defending the practice, just saying it happens everywhere.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I refuse to go to dicks after the crap they pulled.

Its true that people's memory's are short.

Pretty soon there will be reports of Cheaper Than Dirt having a sale, and everybody will jump all over it.

They are another company that will never get a dime of mine after gouging the public they have done in the past.

I'm with you dennis.

And lurker that is true. Walmart does the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom