Take a kid shooting. Christmas 2023 edition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see this had been started this year so I'll kick it off.

I have a couple of 325rd bricks of 22lr I would be happy to donate to be given to a couple of kiddos that might otherwise not have any.

Posting proof is not required but I’d sure love to see a couple of pictures.

The obligatory rules:

1. Must be an established member and / or someone who I don’t think is just taking advantage.
2. Ammo may not be resold.
3. Ammo must be used primarily by the kid(s).

For my offering, it must be picked up in OKC near NW 23rd & Western.

Anyone else that wants to post up a brick for a needy kid is welcome to do so. Let's make some amazing Christmas memories for the kids!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent a few years with the boy scouts earning merit badges for shooting, I've seen the look on their faces when they start sending lead down range. So hey, Catt57, I'll throw in with ya, I don't know the mechanics of how it works, but I can get a brick to ya. Just let me know.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent a few years with the boy scouts earning merit badges for shooting, I've seen the look on their faces when they start sending lead down range. So hey, Catt57, I'll throw in with ya, I don't know the mechanics of how it works, but I can get a brick to ya. Just let me know.

No real mechanics to it. Just find a kid that needs ammo and give them a brick for Christmas. 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom