$.22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other :D

Can you see it?

[Broken External Image]

Man, I love Ace Hardware. Magpul is supposed to be sending me a new BAD lever and told me to just keep the old one - so I went to Ace and picked up a screw that was ever-so-slightly bigger than the old one and it threaded into the back plate on the BAD perfectly - I torqued down on it pretty hard to make sure and for less than a quarter, I saved the old one!

Oh and as for the BAD Lever - I'm loving this thing. I was doing some malf-clearing and bolt-locks last night and it took like 2 minutes to become really efficient with it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the replacement in - torqued down nice and easy (still a bit nervous, but I've got a spare screw from Ace sitting here). Was able to torque it down much nicer than the old one and it works like a champ on my son's rifle (although, he really has a hard time with the charging handle anyways, so he's got to practice in order to use it correctly).

I may pull it off and put it on my KISS carbine, but I'm trying not to put too many goodies on that one.

I did figure out after I got it that the Daniel Defense QD adapter that's been on the rear of my son's AR for over a year is machined wrong. All 4 of my QD connectors will pull out of the right side of the adapter without locking, yet fit perfectly into the left and lock into place (I've never tried the right side before GTG told me about his transition sling technique).

I will say this for Magpul - they were out of stock with this part and it still got here quicker (Fed-Ex) than any of the other parts I ordered at the same time or before. I will definitely buy plenty of Magpul stuff in the future.

If it weren't for bad luck...

Latest posts

Top Bottom