.22lr or 300blk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just get one of those sig pistol brace things.

At first I thought they were a stupid gimmick. But after handling/shooting a gun with one on it, it wasn't bad at all. I still prefer a registered SBR, but the brace will definitely get the job done and do it well.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I would recommend a M&P 15-22 over a 22 upper if you decide to go that route.
I have heard goo reviews about the 1522 but I like the idea of one lower 2 uppers and the I've had a .22 upper and loved it so I'm rather partial to it. But haven't shot the 1522.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At first I thought they were a stupid gimmick. But after handling/shooting a gun with one on it, it wasn't bad at all. I still prefer a registered SBR, but the brace will definitely get the job done and do it well.

Agreed. LOP was a bit short but manageable.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have yet to get my mitts on one but really tempted to try one out for a hassle free SBR. Or try out a bullpup like the tavor to get that short length without the BS.

Agreed. LOP was a bit short but manageable.

I think you can get a spacer to lengthen out that LOP. Think it was KAC that made it. Could be wrong about the company but I know that the different length spacers do exist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom