2Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be a repeat from a 2019 thread, but are there any 2Gun competitions in Oklahoma, or would there be any interest in one?

Look at InRangeTV on YouTube as a reference, it’s a pretty cool concept. Any rifle and pistol you want, and much more physical and practical stages than 3Gun.

I will add that there are a plethora of competitions in Texas, Arizona, West Virginia and even some in New York, Maryland and more. It would be unfortunate if nothing like that ever existed here.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you. I watch InRangeTV often and enjoy the 2 gun matches that Karl and Ian post. I think it would be really fun to try.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Karl is a satanist and supports antifa. Seriously.

Having said that, check the OKC gun club calendar. 2 and 3 gun matches come up periodically. They are open to the public.

Karl Kasarda – The Satanic Temple TV

09nf2gz7xvb51.jpg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Karl is a satanist and supports antifa. Seriously.

Having said that, check the OKC gun club calendar. 2 and 3 gun matches come up periodically. They are open to the public.
I hadn't heard that. I just enjoyed watching their shooting videos. They seem to be, at least from the ones I've seen, devoid of any social or political talk. I haven't watched nearly all of them, and I'm not saying your wrong, I just haven't seen it.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that. I just enjoyed watching their shooting videos. They seem to be, at least from the ones I've seen, devoid of any social or political talk. I haven't watched nearly all of them, and I'm not saying your wrong, I just haven't seen it.
Added links. Do what you want. But I dont support satantic liberals in any way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom