2nd annual Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The team at USSA will be glad to accept anything you want to drop off for the match. I did not clear this with Curt but in my opinion any junior under the age of 18 years that wants to shoot this match can shoot for 1/2 price.my call see ya there.

I will find a way to get at least one of my Jr shooters there. Thanx DC, you rock....

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please sign up for this match this week! I am begging every person who reads this post that has not signed up to please sign up!

Gotta wait till I get paid next thursday and see if thye have fixed my pay issues. It hasnt been right for 7 months straight and have been getting shorted but they say it should be fixed this check....

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stan; what would you need. We sure would love to have photos of the event.

What do I need?

Nothin. :) Just tell me what you want, and I'll do my best to make it happen.

I've got all the equipment. I can't afford to donate and shoot, but I can certainly donate my time and equipment for a more than worthy cause.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was not able to shoot this last year so just gave a donation. This year, the application is going out Monday and I will see y'all up there.
Curt, Jerry, Don and this whole crew put on an awesome match no matter it is, so if you have never even shot a match, give this one a go. What better way to start out in the game.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do I need?

Nothin. :) Just tell me what you want, and I'll do my best to make it happen.

I've got all the equipment. I can't afford to donate and shoot, but I can certainly donate my time and equipment for a more than worthy cause.
Stan, you show up with your equipment...including guns and let me see what I can do. I will talk to Curt tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom