2nd annual Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very good idea Keelty I will do the same. Pm email or call me and tell me what you want to shoot and we will see if I or some one can come up with it. I will even clean it after the match. 918-695-5179. [email protected]

I have an extra production rig on a cr speed belt w/ holster and mag holders if you need to borrow it for someone.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a great thing to post to your facebook. What a great way to get new shooters out and support our troops! I get to shoot this one so I look forward to seeing you guys out there. Hopefully my new KKM barrel is in by then!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an extra production rig on a cr speed belt w/ holster and mag holders if you need to borrow it for someone.

I also have a production rig that I won't be using if anyone needs it for this event. Just let me know and we can make it happen...

Now that I think about it, I have enough stuff for two setups if it will help. One in .40 and one in 9mm...

Latest posts

Top Bottom