2nd annual Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone else in Tulsa this evening(friday)? came in early from working on this side of the state rather than driving back to OKC and coming back in the morning. Shoot me a pm or give me a call 405-313-0220. staying out by the airport.

Art

Im not off but I am working at the USSA range.....:50cal:!
I will be signing up tomorrow and 2 friends of mine will be signing up then as well. What a great event these guys have put together. Thanks!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stan,

Get with Curt on the certificates, as he's wrangkinfg that end (I'm still in Kansas City). As for the pics, just photos of the in-brief, squads shooting the stages and after the match is over.
Is in brief the flag raising?
Due to a broken wing I won't be shooting but I'll be there hanging out with the pretty girls.
No worries big guy, you can hang with me.
I will be shooting at lunch due to a class schedule. I will see everyone during breaks. Good luck and thanks for doing your part to help our warriors.
Hope to see you. :)

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I have had something urgent come up, and I can't promise I will be there at 8:30, but I will be there to take pictures for you tomorrow. Will explain later.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What an awesome day to shoot! Thanks to all those involved in setting this up. I had a great time.
Special thanks to "glock2go" for qualifying a few of us today. I really appericate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom