3-Gun Style Competition with Shotgun, 22LR Rifle and 22LR Pistol...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love shooting, but due to the cost, I can really only shoot 22LR right now. My wife and I are pretty straped for cash, so even with shooting 22, I can't shoot too often. For my Bday in a couple months, I am asking for a 24" Benelli Nova. Does anyone know if there are any matches in the OKC area that host 3-Gun style matches were the pistol and the rifle are rimfire? I would think that this would still be loads of fun, and not cost $30+ a stage.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's nothing like that around here, or anywhere that I know of. The OKCGC match requires centerfire weapons.

David E has held action rimfire matches at Heartland Outdoors. Other than that, the USSA rifle match (when it's rifle only) usually has a rimfire division.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will definitely talk to Heartland Outdoors. I missed their .22 tactical match. That would have been a blast, but my wife and I were really tight on money at the time, so if I had paid the $20 entry fee, she would have killed me

Latest posts

Top Bottom