$39 gun case at Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checking Coweta online, doesn't show it. Matter of fact, I can't get it to pull up online at all, under any of the item numbers or the name, even as an out-of-stock unavailable item.

Any tips? I'd be willing to shoot a few buck someone's way if they happen to be at Wal-Mart and want to pick up a couple for me. :D And I'll be passing through to Coweta area tomorrow... actually all the way from Bartlesville through Tulsa to Eufaula and on to Poteau. Anyone in-between, I could meet you with cash tomorrow. :D

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're not going to find them online. These are sold without any packaging and just a barcode slapped on to them. They don't even have prices on them. Even during the black friday sale, these could not be found online. You have to go to the store to see if they actually have them.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh... suckage. Ok, well, then I'm glad I'm not just an idiot. I think I'll make a quick run to WalMart here, though I SERIOUSLY doubt I'll find one.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got one in Chandler. Last one they had. I posted the proper upc for them to search. Just call stores and ask them to search the upc for you.

Out of stock:
Both norman stores
Shawnee
Okc i240 walmart
Okc Sooner i40 walmart
Pauls valley
Chickasha
Purcell

I beleive those are all the ones i called and they were out. Add chandler to that list now also. Good luck searching

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, apparently these are out of stock in:
Poteau
Bartlesville
Stigler
Sallisaw

Checotah is up in the air, as after holding for about 10 minutes total, multiple times transferred to sporting goods with no answer, Cust Serv with no answer, none of the 4 people I talked to had any means to look up a product by UPC code. lol Funny... none of the other WMs had any problem figuring out how to do that. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom