4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was for a primary election, and voter ID laws would not have done anything to prevent this from happening. Just thought I'd point these things out.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally expected in Indiana, especially since the Republican elected as Secretary of State wasn't even eligible to file for the office because he filed fraudulent voter registration information in order to continue serving on a town council after moving elsewhere.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was for a primary election, and voter ID laws would not have done anything to prevent this from happening. Just thought I'd point these things out.

You really don't want voter ID anywhere do you? This is like the 3rd thread I seen you preaching it in. Hint: You won't get very far with that on this site, so you might as well quit trolling.

O/P, not a bit surprising to me. They're about as blue as blue can get up there in the bigger cities and some not so big. Heck, they can't even hunt deer with rifles! That ought to tell you something. When I hunted out there I could have had my pick of 280lb bucks from the tree I was sitting in by that corn field had I had my .270. But my required 12gauge with sabot slugs won't quite make a 300 yard shot. I watched them all day for about 4 days like this. Now what party could come up with hunting regs jacked like that? I rest my case....

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really don't want voter ID anywhere do you?

No, because voter fraud isn't a real problem in the US according to the quantitative analyses I've read, and it leads to incidents like this:

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/03/portage_county_veteran_86_turn.html

Don't know about you, but I'd rather see 1,000 fraudulent votes get counted than see one World War 2 combat veteran miss out on voting because of laws designed to combat a problem that doesn't exist. Sorry if disagreeing is trolling but what good is a discussion forum where everyone agrees on everything?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, because voter fraud isn't a real problem in the US according to the quantitative analyses I've read, and it leads to incidents like this:

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/03/portage_county_veteran_86_turn.html

Don't know about you, but I'd rather see 1,000 fraudulent votes get counted than see one World War 2 combat veteran miss out on voting because of laws designed to combat a problem that doesn't exist. Sorry if disagreeing is trolling but what good is a discussion forum where everyone agrees on everything?

The "quantitative analysis/investigations" I've read has almost always state that democrats do everything that they can do to make sure military absentee ballots of active duty soldiers/reservists never get counted. That is because soldiers/reservists vote for Republicans over democrats by a three-to-one ratio. Here is a recent example under the Obama regime:

October 14, 2010
Obama and Company trying to pull a fast one to keep his old seat in the D column?
By Ed Lasky

..."Could Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod or their friends have just pulled a few strings, made a few phone calls to some key people, and whispered that other things were more important than giving our soldiers the vote?"...

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Requiring Voter ID at polling stations has nothing to do with absentee ballots.

Just to be clear, as a vet myself I find any attempt to discount military votes as reprehensible, but that's another subject.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether it's putting fake signatures and names on petitions, making sure that GI absentee ballots are not counted, not wanting any voter IDs for elections, etc., IMHO it all the same SOP for democrats to steal elections.

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether it's putting fake signatures and names on petitions, making sure that GI absentee ballots are not counted, not wanting any voter IDs for elections, etc., IMHO it all the same SOP for democrats to steal elections.

That anyone could utter this phrase un-ironically in light of Bush v. Gore is mind-blowing. Neither party has a monopoly on gaming the system to get their preferred candidate elected.

Also, I'm wondering what a thread entitled "4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008" has to do with the 2nd Amendment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom