4473l for Mosin Nagant distribution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could I fill this out and drop it off tomorrow? Lots of people with my name, so I always put my fill in my SSN, but I don't want to send that through the mail.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATF told me that was a no-no man.... Customer and weapon need be present ON the Licensed premisis

Just got off the phone with the BATF and they told me that it was OK since I know what gun they are buying, I just cannot get a blanket OK without knowing what gun they are getting and if they buy a different gun while they are here then they will have to go through the background check again.

Donald

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could I fill this out and drop it off tomorrow? Lots of people with my name, so I always put my fill in my SSN, but I don't want to send that through the mail.

If you want to drop it off and I am not here then just drop it in the mailbox, that is one of the reasons I bought a locking mailbox.

Donald

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the 4473 can be completed prior to gun transfer on special orders, we do it all the time and that fits this instance. but everyone will have to complete section C on the day of the transfer.