$499 for a MOSIN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rustedbeef, don't buy one that has the huge billboard import label on the side of the receiver. That's mostly what I see these days in the 299 range. For the same money you could get a lightly marked mosin

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hadn't looked closely at the one I saw at Camo Corner as I was kinda in a rush to get back home, so I'll definitely check it out next time. I figured most or all were imported so had to have a stamp or something?

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all their prices are crazy...just gotta catch the deals when they're to be had. This is the same store that had a 1903 Mark I for $399 and an FN 49 and Hakim out on the rack for $499 (both the FN and the Hakim had refinished stocks) during the last few weeks.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I drove by there a few weeks ago, didn't have time to stop. Guess I need to check it out.
Edit- Victor, sorry for hijacking your thread!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anybody have one they'd sell? I'd buy one for 175 or something next week.

If you really want one, I'd sell you one of mine for $200. I have a couple that are nice shooters and lots of cheap, fun shooting. Still not w
And what was the price on the K31? I believe it was $675. Did you see the Yugo M48 for $1499?

Yeah, the whole place was a tad out of hand!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of mosins have been refinished these days and you really have to look to find what is wrong with them. One here in a local pawn shop that looks gorgeous but I looked down the barrel with a bore light and DAMN!!!!! Looked like Manual Noriega's face!!!!!! PITTED beyond all belief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom