5.11 rush 6 or 10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at possibly getting one of these two bags and was wondering if any one had experience with them and if anywhere local would have them so I can look at them prior to buying.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was leaning towards the 10 just because of the spot for a hydration bladder. I'm going to use it as a "diaper bag" coming up soon (not that I'm insecure enough that I won't carry what ever bag the wife gets), but I figure I can use it for when I have our baby or it will be better when we go on trips like the zoo but when the kid grows up I have a pack for my needs.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swung by an academy today and they had a rush Moab 6, that thing was tiny for what I need. I'm going to check out basspro to see if they have any of the 10s in store.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used hydration bladders like a camel back and have the cleaning kit for it so I am ok, the more expensive ones Are "anti microbial" and I have yet to get sick. Not the best way to look at things haha.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the 6 just long enough to realize it was too small, so I went with the 10 and am very happy that I did. It has made numerous trips and has held up well. The place I got the 10 has since gone out of business and not sure who else carries them.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy has some 6s but they are way too small for what I want. Dicks, bass pro, and Cabellas all have the 10 on their website but none in store. I'm going to look around for a little bit more before I pull the trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom