5 rnd AR15 mags - Best Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone willing to hook a brother up with a point in the right direction?

Looking for 5rnd AR15 mags. Cheapest I have found is $20 (local). CTD has them for $15 but shipping pushes it over $20.

Dont care if it is local or if I need to ship (as long as cost + S&H is less than $20).

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget to get a magpul or cmmg follower for the 5 rounder. They come with that crappy black tilt follower

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does it have to be a tiny small 5 round mag? Or can it be a regular mag that is blocked? If so aims has some new c product mags that are millspec for like 8 bucks new. Then you can hav your 5 round capacity and still have the look of a 30 rounder that can be restored later...

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it have to be a tiny small 5 round mag? Or can it be a regular mag that is blocked? If so aims has some new c product mags that are millspec for like 8 bucks new. Then you can hav your 5 round capacity and still have the look of a 30 rounder that can be restored later...

Aims?

They local or website?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're going to block the mag, don't block it at 5 - but at 7.

In my opinion, just get a 5rd mag (or two). That's what I did - I got them from DPMS back when they were on sale a year ago or so.

5-rd mags make for less hassle to deal with if you happen to pass by a game warden - its easy to look and see that someone has only a 5rd mag in their AR than seeing the 30rd mag and making them take out the mag and check it for capacity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom