5 year old boy exicuted in front of his sisters/Main stream media crickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure cringe to hear something like this said and I’m sure you have your reasons for saying it, I’ve never met you ma’am. I do agree that there are some horrible people in this world. I know God is real like someone else has said. I just look at anything not man made and I see His touch.
You know I always see people trying to defend that God isn’t real. The law of cause and effect comes to mind. Every effect has to have a cause. Something caused the universe to form. It didn’t just appear on its own. That is impossible. Just look at the order of the universe. Heck, just look at our solar system. Look at how everything is set up. Then look at humans. I am real sure we just happened to form one day. Our bodies are so intricate. Anyone that tries to say God didn’t create us and the universe is full of it. It just comes down to one thing. Being a faithful Christian requires us to not live in sin. That means no premarital sex, no adultery, no getting drunk, no saying things we shouldn’t, and numerous others things. The ones that claim God isn’t real don’t want to live by those rules. They want to do what they want, when they want. It’s selfishness versus selflessness. Even though Gods “rules” are to protect us, not make our lives miserable. This aint directed at you either. This is a general statement in response to what you said.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No surprise here, media wants to feed the frenzy, they ran the report of the "J walkers" that were "harassed" in Tulsa for several days. They did not run TPD's response, nor did they run anything about the 2 officers shot in Tulsa as it doesn't feed their agenda.

You are kidding I hope. Those two cops getting shot DOMINATED the media for days. KRMG raised more in donations for them than they did for Make A Wish in November.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1597403722755.jpg

Latest posts