5 year old boy exicuted in front of his sisters/Main stream media crickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, so it’s because the black killed a white boy, and y’all are jealous that the media pays more attention to BLM. So the solution to this problem is you want “our side” to be as leacherous and media manipulative as BLM?
Gunbuffer you are pulling our leg aren't you ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read about it Last monday I think. why should one boys death Be national news? Because he was white and the killer was black?
Because of the way he died?
He died. Poor kid and family. I don’t know if it would assuage the family if it had been a drunk driver?
Who knows.
I don't see anybody expressing jealousy about the killing of anybody.
The part you evidently missed is that there is a two tiered level of outrage by the media and liberals. It's apparently not newsworthy to report on a cold blooded assassination because it doesn't fit the political agenda of the liberal media that is willing to take this country to its knees to achieve their narrative.
Yet the same media will appoint to sainthood and sanction looting and riots over a drug dealing criminal with multiple felonies that died resisting legal arrest of drug related causes.
That's the disturbing issue.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see anybody expressing jealousy about the killing of anybody.
The part you evidently missed is that there is a two tiered level of outrage by the media and liberals. It's apparently not newsworthy to report on a cold blooded assassination because it doesn't fit the political agenda of the liberal media that is willing to take this country to its knees to achieve their narrative.
Yet the same media will appoint to sainthood and sanction looting and riots over a drug dealing criminal with multiple felonies that died resisting legal arrest of drug related causes.
That's the disturbing issue.
So use the murder of a little boy to prove your point?
That’s just like blm using the murder of dirtbag george Floyd to prove their agenda

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, so it’s because the black killed a white boy, and y’all are jealous that the media pays more attention to BLM. So the solution to this problem is you want “our side” to be as leacherous and media manipulative as BLM?

Once again, Gunbuffer and I agree on something, sort of.

As horrible as this case is, it is apples to oranges. Some people aren't out protesting because a white person killed a black person. They are protesting because the perception, at least in their eyes, is that white people and cops are killing black people and getting away with it, at least until light is shed on the incident.

In this case the suspect was caught and immediately arrested and charged, with little media pressure or public outcry. The exact opposite of what has happened in many high profile white on black killings or cop on black killings.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of surprised to see @Gunbuffer so flippant about a child being executed on his bike in front of his sisters.

Speaking for myself, I think a lot of the outrage comes from the fact that if the race roles were reversed, nobody would stop talking about this for months. People would protest, loot, call for reparations, etc. However, the real problem is violence towards children is a significant problem and has absolutely nothing to do with race. In my opinion, THAT should be in the media front and center. The fact that one person got locked up quicker than the other is only part of the equation. If we don't ask why are we murdering and abusing children, and look to prevent further abuse and murder, then we are lost as society.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of surprised to see @Gunbuffer so flippant about a child being executed on his bike in front of his sisters.

Speaking for myself, I think a lot of the outrage comes from the fact that if the race roles were reversed, nobody would stop talking about this for months. People would protest, loot, call for reparations, etc. However, the real problem is violence towards children is a significant problem and has absolutely nothing to do with race. In my opinion, THAT should be in the media front and center. The fact that one person got locked up quicker than the other is only part of the equation. If we don't ask why are we murdering and abusing children, and look to prevent further abuse and murder, then we are lost as society.
I’m trying to address this logically and wo too much emotion, flippant isn’t my desire. as for the rest of your statement. I totally agree, and The media bias, that’s all a given. That’s the world we are in. To try to be outraged (like the other side does) does nothing but placate most of “our side” after expressing the outrage.
my reacting to biased media is to feed it and to financially support it. It’s effing horrible. But the only “justice” that this crime requires is in convicting and sentencing this murderer as harshly as possible. Unless this murder/execution is part of a leftist plot to rile us up.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess part of the problem with the lack of reporting is the misconception that whites target blacks as a status quo. Are whites the aggressor in violent black/white crime? Exactly what are the stats on this? Would showing simply raw data not give BLM and their masters the scenario they'd like to present?

Latest posts

Top Bottom