50 Day White House Siege planned by the Anarchists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just hafta ask, what has the apparent spread eagled nekked woman on that poster showing her hoo hoo to the president have to do with laying siege to the White House?

I really, really, shouldn't....

Oh what the heck.....

Chemical warfare?
Ever smelled tuna left out in the sun all day?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it's not a good idea to fly tump in and out on a helo because if they do the crowd wins. Clean the streets of the little children and run them out of town permanently. And then go on to other cities. The authorities aren't pressing them hard or fast enough. There needs to be a national suspension on demonstrations and protests due to the riots and if they refuse-arrest them and get in their pockets!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is truly a sad story. My son lived up there for nearly four years. Interesting that you can be standing at an awe-inspiring building, in a truly beautiful area near the Capitol, and look up to the hills of apartment dwellings outside the loop and know the frontier is that close. A shame really.

Yep.

The drive from our office in Rockville to Reagan National had some very pretty parts. But that doesn't make up for the traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom