65% fatality rate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I' have virial virus for 6 weeks. They can find no source. My feaver gets 102 to 104. it sure knochd the wind out of me.
They have found a cyst on my kidney and that liver is enlarged. I've been told it will burn itself out of me in 6 to 8 weeks.
Stan

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I' have virial virus for 6 weeks. They can find no source. My feaver gets 102 to 104. it sure knochd the wind out of me.
They have found a cyst on my kidney and that liver is enlarged. I've been told it will burn itself out of me in 6 to 8 weeks.
Stan

YIKES! Dude, be careful of that "burn itself out" stuff. 104 is a bit too high for my tastes ... Hope you get to feeling better sooner, rather than later ...

(BTW, I'm glad you posted ... I was wondering about you yesterday ... :kiss:)

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been many many cases of some weird respiratory virus going thru the Ponca City area for the past 4 weeks that I know of. Nobody seems to know what it is, but I haven't heard of it being fatal in this area, what ever it is.

I have been following this MERS virus ever since they started posting bulletins about it. For sure it is one nasty virus that needs to be taken very serious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom