'67 Ferrari sells for $27.5 MILLLION!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the local TV stations(?) has run "The Thomas Crown Affair" at least twice over the last week or so. As many times as they rerun these movies, it will probably be back on the air again in the near future.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, I am NOT a car buff and it is out of my realm of comprehension why someone would spend $27.5 Million on a car. I just posted the link because I thought it was unbelieveable that someone would spend bucks like that for a car.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, I am NOT a car buff and it is out of my realm of comprehension why someone would spend $27.5 Million on a car. I just posted the link because I thought it was unbelieveable that someone would spend bucks like that for a car.

Why not invest it on a car?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not invest it on a car?

A car like that would be just like when a person buys a investment grade firearm-----it becomes a "Safe Queen". The person doesn't want to fire it which could possibly decrease it value and the person doesn't want very many people seeing it so that it won't be stolen. But I guess if a person can spend $27.5mil on a car, that person probably has more money than sense. Also, with some(not all) people, it is one of those boys and the price of their toys things and/or it is one of those look what I got that you can't have things.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get the whole "rare Ferrari" thing. I'd rather have L88 1967 Corvette - better car all around!

I'd rather have an enzo. But I don't get into the whole classic thing I like the older cars but the new exotics from Lamborghini and Ferrari are amazing.

This.

I'd have 10 Bugattis.

When you got the kind of money this man had, the only proper is

i.imgur.com_c7NJRa2.gif

Because you don't start investing in 8 figure cars until you have waaaaaaay more than enough to have the everything else taken care of. Then you're just screwing around :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom