7-19-2022 Edmond officer killed in MC accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There‘s a black motorcycle cop that ran up
and down Broadway in Edmond. I saw him
a few times at the OnCue at 9th and Broadway. He was friendly and seemed like a good guy. I hope it wasn’t him. In any event, my condolences for the officer and his family.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife just told me about that. I don’t drive like a saint and can be a little heavy on the gas pedal but that whole area just south of Edmond on Broadway can be pretty bad..there’s a lot of traffic and businesses off of access roads and people drive in it like it’s still the highway till they get north of 33rd sometimes. I’m surprised there aren’t more accidents there. Sad news.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There‘s a black motorcycle cop that ran up
and down Broadway in Edmond. I saw him
a few times at the OnCue at 9th and Broadway. He was friendly and seemed like a good guy. I hope it wasn’t him. In any event, my condolences for the officer and his family.
I met him once after following an 18 wheeler on a left turn. I didn't see the red light because of him. I didn't even get a chance to tell the cop that. It was just sign here. I did.

Poor guys out there in this heat! Should give him a car.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terrible, prayers for his family.
People drive like the world is ending down there and don’t seem to care about motorcycles, I avoid it at all costs.
Everyone look twice and not at your phone a lot more people are resorting to motorcycles to save fuel now so keep your eyes open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom