• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 7.62x39 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Looking to buy a couple thousand rounds. Brass case or steel, but must be factory ammo and prefer non corrosive.
Under .30/rd plz.

Around Edmond.
Not Edmond but SGammo has Yugo for about .45 a round if you buy a case of 1100 ish. Free shipping

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Did it seem pretty legitimate?? I’m wanting to place an order too, but I’ve never heard of the place and am feeling cautious.
I went through the checkout process and they take CC. I bet they are offloading all their russian ammo to keep it from getting locked up or otherwise sanctioned.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Did it seem pretty legitimate?? I’m wanting to place an order too, but I’ve never heard of the place and am feeling cautious.
Yeah, seems pretty decent. They have an active instagram page that has a few years worth of posts and that sort of thing. I did pay with a cc just in case. Shipping was $20 so not bad at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom