• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 7.62x39 Ammunition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Good afternoon gents and gals!

Was sitting down to place an order for another lot of 7.62x39 ammo, and then figured before I did I would ask if anyone local has any they were wanting to sell.

Mainly looking for range fodder, so steel cased and FMJ is fine, but wouldn't be opposed to brass cased reloadable, or HP/SP rounds, depending on the price. Only interested in non-corrosive rounds.

For comparison, I was about to order brass cased, non-corrosive, reloadable/boxer primed, FMJ for 53 cents per round delivered to my door. With steel cased being lower, and SP/HP being about .51 delivered at the moment.

Prefer factory boxed, just for safe ammo ID, but will consider bagged as Long as the price is commensurate with the condition of the loose rounds.

If you have anything in that range that you are wanted to let loose of, let me know and we can go from there!

Im located in Norman, but could travel depending on quantity and price.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Last edited:

Scott Stehno

GunOwl Firearms LLC
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 17 Boxes of Belom (20 Round Bx) FMJ 7.62X39 brass case for sale at $214.00 plus tax. Total is $232.50. Cost is about .63 a round and I can deliver to Norman. With tax the cost is about .68 a round. So is a little higher than what you wanted but I am a local dealer and would like to earn your business. I am selling at almost my cost to reduce my inventory. I do not sell guns that use this ammunition and purchased as favor for a friend but had to purchase a case and now stuck with 17 boxes that I have not been able to sell. I would like to sell as a group. Thank you

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I appreciate the offer, but that’s 15-17 cents more per round than I am able to get similar brass cased reloadable fmj for, which doesn’t sound like a lot on its own, but it is roughly an increase of 25-30% per round. I am all for buying local when feasible and supporting small business, but I can’t justify spending 25-30% more for no other reason than that. Thank you though.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have 1,000 rounds that I can let go of.

mSBar4U.jpeg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Good afternoon gents and gals!

Was sitting down to place an order for another lot of 7.62x39 ammo, and then figured before I did I would ask if anyone local has any they were wanting to sell.

Mainly looking for range fodder, so steel cased and FMJ is fine, but wouldn't be opposed to brass cased reloadable, or HP/SP rounds, depending on the price. Only interested in non-corrosive rounds.

For comparison, I was about to order brass cased, non-corrosive, reloadable/boxer primed, FMJ for 53 cents per round delivered to my door. With steel cased being a bit lower, and brass SP/HP being about .51 delivered at the moment.

Prefer factory boxed, just for safe ammo ID, but will consider bagged as Long as the price is commensurate with the condition of the loose rounds.

If you have anything in that range that you are wanted to let loose of, let me know and we can go from there!

Im located in Norman, but could travel depending on quantity and price.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Not mine, but this might interest you.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/7-62x39.375236/

Latest posts

Top Bottom