9422m aquisition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious about the price. A buddy told me to keep my eye out for one is great condition for $1200 or less. Seem to be quite a few on Gunbroker but $1200 seems to be the lowest price possible.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious about the price. A buddy told me to keep my eye out for one is great condition for $1200 or less. Seem to be quite a few on Gunbroker but $1200 seems to be the lowest price possible.
Right on the money.

I saw a few for less in horrible shape.

Saw a couple advertised in the box for considerably more....didn't even start the conversation.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is beautiful. My dad ordered one in a 17HMR probably 15 years ago. It was in perfect shape checkered up wood. his crazy wife at the time bounced it off the side of their brick house one night when he was packing his stuff to leave. I need to find a new but stock for it where she broke it at the wrist. If anyone comes across one.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to pick up a fairly early 9422M last year from a member here. It's no safe queen and has a fair amount of honest wear and some freckling but it shoots good and the price was reasonable. As best as I can tell it was made in either 72 or 73 which would put it as a first or second year gun.

A.jpg
B.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom