$99 shotgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was given this info on another board by an FFL holder. It made me reconsider buying one, even for 99 bucks.

"ATI started as an airsoft company, so most of their stuff is made with lots of plastic and die cast zinc pot metal. You can feel the cheesiness. "

Except ATI is not manufacturing the shotguns. Ottoman Guns is.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except ATI is not manufacturing the shotguns. Ottoman Guns is.

Exactly. These are made in Turkey, which has a long history of decent quality shotguns at an affordable price. That "FFL Holder" mentioned probably isn't any more knowledgeable than a lot of the gun store commando's who think they know everything about guns, but don't actually have a clue.

Could it be crap? Possibly. Is it worth the gamble for $99? Absolutely.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got two coming, worse case scenario I will make matching nightstand lamps out of them!

I found out who made them from a buddy and they will be good for many things, truck gun, barn gun, don't give a sh&t about gun to strap to a atv/utv and more, as he said they will go bang every time and that us what counts in my book!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For 127$ total.....I just need it to go bang and send buckshot on the direction it's pointing. Probably should have ordered an extra....guess I'll just have to keep an eye on PSA.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gotten ammo from PSA before. I've had it shipped 2 days after order and as much as 7 days after order. But it always got here and I always got an email telling me about it with a tracking #.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, look at my avatar for the correct spelling. :D

The shoddy came from when JB and I were into a deep discussion about immigration. lol

do tell.....

I got two coming, worse case scenario I will make matching nightstand lamps out of them!

that actually sounds like a good idea, would make a great conversation piece to say the least...

I'm guessing these are all gone?? anyone have a link so I can at least take a look at them??

Latest posts

Top Bottom