9mm question??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what is a good powder for 9mm 124grn practice?

What bullet are you using?

Sport Pistol Is my go-to now for 9mm. I have not had tine to develop and test for my other primary calibers. But it works better than anything else I have tested.

I’ve also used quite a bit of the following with very good results. I generally load to 1050-1090fps for a 127-135 power factor for practice and competition loads.

Titegroup
N320
HP38/W231
WST

Kev1Doggy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerrys sold me some shooters world pistol powder. I have CFE pistol that i used in 357 sig but was looking for something that filled the case better. It is hard to see in my Hornady AP when loading i had 3 squibs because i had missed lack of powder in case. I would rather load a compressed load so i can see it better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerrys sold me some shooters world pistol powder. I have CFE pistol that i used in 357 sig but was looking for something that filled the case better. It is hard to see in my Hornady AP when loading i had 3 squibs because i had missed lack of powder in case. I would rather load a compressed load so i can see it better.

Be careful with certain powders and compressed loads, big pressure spikes

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AA #9 is your friend for this. I think it may be the perfect powder for the Blastomatic357.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom