9mm vs .40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a major gun robbery, theft years ago from the house.
One of the guns stolen was a 12 ga Damascus SXS with exposed hammers given to me by my grandpa. My grandpa did not like guns and as soon as I hit 16 yrs old, gave it to me. (my whole family is anti gun, I'm an anomaly.)
Double triggers. If one pulled the right trigger first, both hammers would fall resulting in a major recoil event.
Left trigger, it would fire one barrel, then the left with the other trigger.
What I hope is that the tweeker that stole them cut off the stock and pulled the right trigger first after sawing off the barrell and cutting the stock into the pistol grip.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
major recoil event
Officially a new Term.
MRE (major recoil event) - The violent and explosive action that occurs when a gun of significant caliber is discharged, generally causing significant bruising to the shoulder of the weapon's shooter. Or the point between the thumb and index finger with a large caliber pistol.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Officially a new Term.
MRE (major recoil event) - The violent and explosive action that occurs when a gun of significant caliber is discharged, generally causing significant bruising to the shoulder of the weapon's shooter.
Or the point between the thumb and index finger with a large caliber pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom