A good read by a man who's "been there, done that"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What adventures and experiences that Texas man had. It is amazing the fighting man he shot never slowed down for a second even though he was dead on his feet. I also like the .45acp which is why I primarily carry a Glock 30 although I sometimes like to carry my Walther PPS in 9mm. Great story by the way, thanks for sharing it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to take that thread with a grain of salt or two. I pulled this little gem from over there: edit: not from the guy that the O/P is about though..

The Glock might be a good gun. Maybe to others who have trained and shot it. But not to me, to me Glocks are just another fad that people are enamored with at this time.
I remember other fads as well. I remember when it was the S&W Model 19 .357 mag., the Browning Hi-Power, the S&W Model 39 which of course was tested by the Orange County and Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department only to be proven ineffective and to have S&W came out with the Model 59 which had more rounds. Seems that was the answer to the problem of a pathetic round like the 9mm, "increase the magazine size"!

Alrighty then...:thumb:

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I said ignore all the my gun is better than yours nonsense. Just because I don't care for a certain brand doesn't mean it's junk. Or since I like a gun then ByGod everyone should like it. If that was true y'all would all be totin' Colt Walkers. :-)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why I said ignore all the my gun is better than yours nonsense. Just because I don't care for a certain brand doesn't mean it's junk. Or since I like a gun then ByGod everyone should like it. If that was true y'all would all be totin' Colt Walkers. :-)

Pulp, now that I reread my post it sounds like I was directing my sarcasm at you. I didn't mean it that way at all. I was intending the sarcasm to be directed at the guy on that other board that wrote that idiotic post. And the idiotic post wasn't the one you were referring to in the O/P either. The sarcasm key on my keyboard just doesn't work very well.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't read that way at all Shadowrider. No offense taken at all. BTW, I had a Shadow ACE for a bit. Good bike. Since I have no business actually riding a motorcycle, for the sake of everyone else on the highway I sold it. I'm not Mr. Motorcycle Rider by any means.

Latest posts

Top Bottom