A good series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very good series imo if your searching for something to watch.

Ran upon a series called “Reacher”. It’s on Amazon prime

Very good in a sea of crap imo.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched Deadwood again all the way through a couple of weeks ago and started the Sopranos again a couple of days ago......I just watch a couple of episodes a day so it takes awhile to get through all the series / episodes.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started watching Breaking bad again, but didn't get far, might be a little too gritty, but still one of the best. The others that I think are best would be Band of Brothers, best of the best, Sopranos, now I'm drawing a blank, later

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started watching Breaking bad again, but didn't get far, might be a little too gritty, but still one of the best. The others that I think are best would be Band of Brothers, best of the best, Sopranos, now I'm drawing a blank, later
You know, I have never watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. Well, not so much watched as listened to. I might have to find that one and give it a go.

Grumpy has watched Band of Brothers so many times I nearly choke when I hear it come on. Ugh ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom