A little tolerance please........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this in an email....pretty good for a laugh. If this is a repost, Mods please delete.

practicing tolerance......
Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says, "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."

“That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot." “Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq of Ribs."

“Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modelling the goods.”, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

“All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.” Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on."

And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... it is either past your bedtime or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, but the longer you leave that avatars up, the colder it gets ... :P

Since I can't seem to lure you to an ENS, maybe you need to PM me your address ... :naughty:

HEY!! I was at the last ENS AND let you fondle Serenity AND GC has me wanting a suppressor.......and I dont get cookies!?!?!?!!
#NO_LOVE_FROM_BB hahaha

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stream1.gifsoup.com_view1_4651244_dinner_are_ready_o.gif

Is that what they're teaching in the Navy nowadays?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The SAME person who was too scared to pick it up and/or shoot it ;)

Scared and unable are too entirely different things. Anyone here who struggles with chronic pain issues can tell you that just because a person looks fine does not mean it is so. There are plenty of folks here who can verify that I am a lot of things when it comes to shooting but "scared" is not one of them ... However, I have learned my limits the hard way ...

Maybe I'll get lucky the next time and be feeling better. I'd like to get to give it a whirl ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom